Sign in to follow this  
Amcha

I might quit.

6 posts in this topic

Honestly I feel like quitting. People join and play for a month or two and have billions. Me? I've been playing for 10 months and haven't even reached 2b in cash yet. Everyone is rich, stays at home or afks at home. That's seren to me. Nobody is active. Nobody notice me when I help new players. You can't sell items because everyone has the items already. I'm sick of it. Just hard to leave the community and people will think of me as a betraying asshole. Just sick of coming to seren, seeing people at home with rares or just afk. Don't tell me not to quit, because I've got no reason to stay.

Well we can't stop you. I'm sad your leaving especially for these reasons. Hopefully you will change your mind and be with us again, If not, i wish you the best of luck Amchaboy, especially in irl. Just remember our conversation yesterday!

If so, goodbye my friend.

you aren't quitting anytime time soon, ill be back very soon myself I have been experiencing technical difficulties but I will be back very soon and will be back to being very active you cant quit on me :D

Who am I kidding? Can't leave Seren ever anytime soon, that's like all I do every night, even though it's boring at some points, I just can't, I'm addicted tbh.