Sign in to follow this  
Elmore

Elmo, yo!

2 posts in this topic

Wassup! I know this is LATE AF.

but here it is...............

ELMORES INTRODUCTION

I'm Elmore. 21 y/o from USA. You can call me E, El, Elmo, Ej, my homie, ay yo dog, ect.. I'm pretty chill and laid back most of the time unless you start messing with my emotions. Don't do that.. I'm a widespread computer programmer. I know mostly Java, but some website development skills (Necessary for running most business's and shops nowadays, anyways). I started playing Runescape back in the months right before  summoning came about, and until this day I still try to play. I play Deadman, and OsRs often. I'm will to give things to people that play, for I do not play much anymore, and really would enjoy this more. I've been banned on some accounts and others were hacked. But hey, you live and you learn. I do parkour when needed. Which is most of the time when I am in an area where I am allowed to do things of that nature and not completely have to worry about being arrested. xD.. I'm on pretty much everyday, if not everyday. So, if you're trying to play on here, let's go, cause I'm trying to get this community back started again! Heck, I'll even do a drop party soon! Hit me up people, thanks for reading ;p

I've always been fascinated by pro parkour, but never had the possibility to do some.

Glad to finally know a little more about you! :)